Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Activities Update

1. Still plugging away at Ulysses' Crewmen. I plan on having a staged reading booked by opening night of Made in the Mouth (June 29th)

2. Made in the Mouth is cast, I am recruiting a tech team and a street team. We're going to run a tight ship on this one.

3. Promotion for Made in the Mouth is underway. You'll be seeing beautiful pictures around the city starting this week.

4. Pink Banana Totally Gay Show coming up soon. I'm nervous.

5. I have been advised to submit the Atheist's Last Rites script to PB by qualified critics. So it will be happening.

6. The promised review of Who I was Yesterday is in Tracy's hands. We need to start going to the opening weekends of things and getting reviews up before the shows close, so they serve a purpose.

7. Insurgent Theatre will have YouTube videos soon.

8. My essay on Bertolt Brecht is on hold until i get the book of his actual writing, straight from the horse's mouth.

No comments: